Saturday, 20. May, 2017.
Project team members as well as project consultants from SLovenia participated on the international conference ERFCON2017 in May, 2017 in Zagreb (Croatia).
Team members organized and participated in two symposiums on this Conference with project results.
1) “CHALLENGES OF STUDYING FAMILIES AT RISK” consisted of four presentations:
- „Specific characteristics of families at risk: contribution to complex interventions planning (FamResPlan): Project overview“;
- „Challenges in defining and connecting constructs in FamResPlan project“;
- „Family Resilience Scale: Development and factor structure“;
- „Mosaic of ethical issues and lessons learned in the Pilot-study of FamResPlan research project“.
For presentations please click on these two links: link 1 i link 2.
2) „RESEARCHING WITH FAMILIES- THEORETICAL, METHODOLOGICAL AND PRACTICAL ISSUES“ with five presentations:
- „Action Research Project as an Opportunity to Co-create New Knowledge with Multichallenged Families“ (for presentation click here);
- „Participatory Action Research with Vulnerable Families: You just come over, we’re home all day“ (follow the link for presentation);
- „Family Quality of Life-Narrative Approach through Collecting the Life Stories with Parents of Children with Disabilities“ (presentation);
- „Researching with Families: Theoretical, Methodological, Ethical and Practical issues“ (presentation);
- „Ethical Considerations in Family Studies – the Example of FamResPlan Research Project“ (presentation).
For full Conference program and Book of abstracts please follow this link: http://www.conference.erf.unizg.hr/.