fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu
[ Specifična obilježja
obitelji u riziku: doprinos planiranju
kompleksnih intervencija ]
Monday, 04. July, 2016.
The 2016 ECPP conference was held in Angers, France from 28th of June until 1st of July 2016.
Through the plenary lectures and a series of other lectures and workshops, the following topics were emphasized:
– Research Methods in Positive Psychology
– Education and Positive Psychology
– Childhood and Adolescence
– Physical Activity and Positive Psychology
– Mental Health and Treatment Interventions in Positive Psychology
– Health and Well being
– Health and Positive Aging
– Positive Psychology in the Business Environment
– Family Environment and Positive Psychology.
Project team members participated on the conference with the following paper: Mihić, J., Ferić, M., Ratkajec Gašević, G., Maurović, I., Žižak, A.: „Importance of family protective mechanisms in fostering youth prosocial behavior“.
Presentation is available on this link pp presentation.